Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Want One!

Ok so I have come to the conclusion that I am not so good at keeping this thing updated. I guess I just don't know what to write since it's only me and Jason. We really don't have boring lives I promise. But anyway..... I think that everyone and their dog is having a baby but me. I am not trying to imply anything I just think that it is funny that so many people are having babies. It just seems like the thing to do I guess. My sister-in-law, Brooke, just had a cute little boy last week, one of my best friends, Brittany, had her little boy about two weeks ago, both of my sisters are pregnant and one of my other really good friends, Julie, is pregnant as well. I never really thought about that having a baby would take so much planning. You see the way I look at it now, is that now would be the prime time to have a baby cause he/she would have so many little friends to play with that would be about the same age. But apparently I don't think of these things 'til it's too late. Well I guess it's not too late, but ya....... So needless to say, I WANT ONE TOO! But I guess we will just have to see how things roll out :) Time will only tell.

On another note, I have been into listening to stand up comedy like Bill Engvall and Bill Cosby. I know I'm a dork for liking it so much, but when you have to drive 45 min to and from work almost everyday, the drive gets a little old and you start to hear the same songs on the radio over and over. So anyway, yesterday I was in my car listening to Bill Engvall (15 degrees off cool) and was laughing almost the whole time. ( I can imagine what the people next to be must have been thinking since I am in the care by myself and laughing). Well, he starts talking about "hurting gas" and I started rolling with laughter. It got to the point where my eyes were totally watering and I had to turn it off cause I couldn't see anymore or stop laughing. I know that I am totally immature cause I still get a kick when someone farts (even when it's myself) or when someone just talks about it. I have decided that the funniest things in life are the things that happen everyday that you don't really think are funny until someone talks about it, cause secretly you think you are the only one that thinks about those things. (whew!) You should really listen to the whole routine cause it is so funny. I love to laugh and get in those moods where everything is funny. It's great. So anyway, if you are in a bad mood you should look them up and listen to some of their routines or just watch the Blue Collar Comedy tour or Bill Cosby Himself. Ok, so this is definately and interesting post, but it was fun none the less. (So, I tried to post a sound clip of "hurting gas" but I don't know how. But you should definately look it up, it's hilarious!)

2 comments:

Alesha said...

I feel ya...EVERYONE is pregnant. I want you to have one too! Ü I'll have to check out some stand up comedy, get some good laughs!

Krista S said...

Hey! It was so fun to see you today and have lunch. We really do need to get together more often and just hang out and talk. Don't worry.....the baby thing will happen at some point. It's funny how when you decide you might want to have a baby at some point, you always seem to notice everyone around you that is pregnant. I'm feeling "baby hungry" lately too and Kenny says it's because a lot of people around me either just had a baby or are about to. I can't wait to listen to that CD.....thanks!