Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm so mad!!

Kay, so as I was getting pictures ready for the blog I noticed that all of my pictures were not downloaded. Jason and I both have a camera and so we were both taking pictures while in D.C. and my memory card still had pictures from Alaska on it. So when I went to download the pictures I only selected the pictures I wanted copied to the computer so I wouldn't have duplicates of Alaska and apparently I didn't select all of my pictures from D.C.!! I can't believe it. Thank goodness we had two cameras to get most of the pictures. Anyway, so there aren't as many pictures posted as I would have liked. Guess this means we will have to go back to D.C. sometime :) I need to get better about clearing my memory card after each trip so this doesn't happen again. ARRRRRGGGG!

1 comment:

JenL said...

Now I want to see the Hawaii Pictures!!