Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me.... Crafty?

I have been wanting to learn new things.... crafty things. So I picked up this "teach yourself how to crochet" book and starting crocheting away. I thought I was doing pretty good but it was taking FOREVER! I was doing it to tight and small so I wouldn't make that much progress. Well.... my friend Camilla from work knows how to do EVERYTHING crafty! We actually have the same birthday and are exactly the same age! Weird, right? Anyway, so I'm like I really want to be crafty like her and she has been wearing this really cute beanie that she made. It's one of those oversized beanies that kind of sags in the back. I love them! I begged her to teach me how to make one and she's like, well I don't know all the terms and stuff cause I just taught myself but I'll do my best. I wish I could just figure it out on my own like her...jealous! So she taught me how to a couple of days ago and lo and behold I can be crafty too! It really didn't take much time at all and it's way easy! So here is a picture of my cute beanie and I had to add a button on it since my last name is Button and I made it! I love my last name and that you can do cute things with it! If any of you want one let me know. I don't want to forget how to make it so I want to make a bunch of them. You can just buy the yarn you want and I'll make it. You can leave a tip too if you want :) He he he!












Just disregard the rug hanging over the door and the fact that I took these pics on my own. Not the greatest but you get the idea.

5 comments:

Alesha said...

Um I love it! Please make me one! Good work!

Brandon and Julie said...

Love it, love it love it and I love your hair it is beautiful, that is the length I want mine, but keep cutting it. I would love it if you would make me one. What kind of yearn do you need for it?

Krista S said...

Super Cute Noelle!! You are crafty. I totally want one. Let me know what kind of yarn I need., Hey I know, now you have something to do on your long flight over to Hawaii. HAHAHA.

The Button's said...

For you fans, I just need any kind of yarn (medium size, not to thin but not to thick). Any texture is fine. I had a mixture of plain 'ol yarn and then this fun yarn that I don't even know how to describe. Just pick three colors or one or two I guess, but I need three different spools, if you will, of yarn. Yay! I'm excited!

Natalie said...

Soo cute sisto---and I can't believe how long your hair is!! You look way cute. Love ya.. Nat