Saturday, June 27, 2009

Overdue

I have quite a bit to post but I just haven't made the time to do it (obviously), so here is the low down on what has been going on with the Button's! I am going to do a series of posts instead of one gargantuan post like I usually do. So anyway here it goes!

Over Memorial Day weekend we went to our cabin and also took a day trip down to Arches National Park (one of my favorite places!). We were lucky enough to have our friends from Hawaii tag a long with us and it was there first time so it was pretty fun to hear their comments. We had a blast climbing on the rocks trying to catch our breathe and taking in the breath-taking views of the ginormous rock formations. It was pretty busy but always worth it. It rained the whole way down there so we thought we were in for it but it didn't rain at all until we were getting ready to leave! PERFECT TIMING! In the past I have usually gone in the off-season so there aren't so many people but it also means that the desert flowers aren't blooming. So of course I got a kick out of all the pretty flowers and had to take a picture of every one of them. Jason loves when I do that!..... HA, yah right! All in all it was a great weekend relaxing at our cabin and hiking on the rocks!

No comments: