Thursday, November 5, 2009

HELP!

Ok, so I really want to make my blog a lot cuter by adding different fonts and all that so I "Googled" how to add more fonts on blogger and basically was told to edit the HTML on the layout page manually..... Well that is pretty much a foreign language but I did figure out how to change a couple of the fonts (yay me!) but it was purely by luck. If any of you out there would want to teach me how to do this in an easier way PLEASE DO SO. I also want to make my header or whatever it's called cuter too by adding pictures or scrapbook-esque type stuff in the title. MAYBE I just need to go back to school to learn all this crap...... BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO! ANYWAY, your help would be GREATLY appreciated. That is all. BYE :)

No comments: