So just a recap of things that happened in December:
*We flew into Philidelphia and drove down to Florida, with stops along the way... of course. (This was actually in November, but I thought it was worthy of making the review!)
*Me and my moms birthday! I'm the big 26 now and she is still 30!
*Working out in the snow on the ramp at the airport in less than ideal conditions
*Clawson family party with lots of food and presents to enjoy
*Button family party with more food and funny white elephant gifts
*Discovering that Jason still got me a gift for Christmas even though we weren't doing anything for eachother since we are going to Hawaii in January. (I love him!)
*Ringing in the New Year like old people do....Layin' in bed watching t.v. (I know we are party poopers!!!)
So that's it in a nutshell. I haven't been that great on updating lately, but I am going to try more often for ALL MY READERS..... (All one or two of you that is)
Oh and PS........ I really do like comments and I know it's hard to comment on a lame post like this one, but you can still say something.... even if it's only a laffy taffy joke!!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hey what do you call a monkey eating potato chips???
Sounds like a great month, we need to get together sometime soon.
answer a chipmonk (hehehehe) (you totally asked for it)
I enjoy comments also it let me know who still looks or reads it. I do it more as a journal to remember things. How is life it seems good! I wish I traveled more in my days at Skywest.
And I don't have any laffy taffy's to give you a joke!
ok fine...I'll leave a comment! I always read but am not an avid commenter - which is lame because I love comments on my blog too. I am jealous of your 50th Hawaii trip! Someday Nate and I will get there! Happy 26 on the 16th! I totally remembered the day!
You crack me up! I love your little thing on the side that says "I dont hate comments" lol I think ringing in the new year in bed sounds fab!
I am so jealous you went to Philly & Florida.I am so ready for a vacay. And rubbing it in that u get to go to Hawaii didn't help.I forgive you.Missed you at girls nt.
Hey! Cute blog! It's so fun to see what you are up to these days. I hope it's ok that I'm adding you to our blog list so I can blog stalk you from here on out!
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment