I forgot to include yesterday, that I actually found out I was pregnant on my birthday!!! Happy Birthday to me!! Best birthday present EVER! And another important point to note, is that I have been on leave from Skywest since January 4th and will be until the end of November. OH HAPPY DAY! It's been nice only having to work one job lately :)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Our Little Button
So here is a make-do picture of our little Button. The little Button looks so very comfortable in the little peanut he/she calls home for the next several months! If you look to the x on the right you can see the profile fo the face. I must say it seems our baby will be super smart, cause the head looks like it is bigger than the body! But it's just that the legs are just chillin on the other side of his/her body cause I saw the whole thing on the actual ultrasound! I can see the little Button has a cute little "button" nose! (HA HA! I'm so very clever) Oh, I'm so excited to see what our baby will look like and to find out if we're having a boy or a girl :)

I forgot to include yesterday, that I actually found out I was pregnant on my birthday!!! Happy Birthday to me!! Best birthday present EVER! And another important point to note, is that I have been on leave from Skywest since January 4th and will be until the end of November. OH HAPPY DAY! It's been nice only having to work one job lately :)
I forgot to include yesterday, that I actually found out I was pregnant on my birthday!!! Happy Birthday to me!! Best birthday present EVER! And another important point to note, is that I have been on leave from Skywest since January 4th and will be until the end of November. OH HAPPY DAY! It's been nice only having to work one job lately :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Seriously, I am so happy for you guys, Congratulations. And also very jealous you get to go on leave from S.W.
Congrats! I am SO excited for you guys!! Love ya!
CONGRATS!!! I'm super excited for you!!! You are going to love being a mom! Especially since it's been a long time coming. Congrats again! You probably didn't realize that I read your blog but I do.
Yay! A little sweet button baby! Woo-hoo!!
Congrats Noelle! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy! I LOVED being pregnant...it's an uncomfortable time but it's such a fun time too. Congrats...so excited for you!
I THINK IF IT'S A BOY YOU SHOULD NAME HIM BILLY BOB BUTTON! HA
Post a Comment