Friday, April 2, 2010

We Are Having.....

A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!

Yay! This was kind of unexpected cause a few people have told me that the way that I'm carrying the baby they thought it would be a boy. Of course that is all old wives tales, but it still got me thinking that it would be a boy. Then we saw a picture of her cute little bum and sure enough she's a little girl :) We got some really cute pictures of her and the ultra sound technician said that everything is measuring normal and she is a healthy little baby! We are so happy! No names yet, but I'll keep ya posted.






6 comments:

Kirah and Jeremy said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Girls are so much fun! I hope all is well. Let me know when you have a baby shower!

~*Kenny, Ashlie and Ethan!*~ said...

I am SO STINKIN' EXCITED for you that you are pregnant! Congrats times a billion... Lol! I hope things are going well. Keep me updated and let me know when you come up with a name. Are you still working at the hotel?

Brandon and Julie said...

So fun, I am way excited for you. Love the girls!

Alesha said...

Yahoo and congrats! I am a little jealous! ;)

Amy said...

I'm so happy for you. And also so jealous about all your Hawaii fun. You guys are going to become natives the way you keep spending time over there. Pregnancy is exhausting, so hang in there. I'm glad you like your belly tho it helps.

Rebecca said...

Yea!!! I loved having a girl first. Get ready for lots of clothes and accessories! Let me know when you have a shower also! I am so excited for you! You are more than halfway there.