Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Obviously
Wow! I honestly didn’t even know this blog was still tucked in corner of the internet... But I’m glad it is here. And just to start with a few of the obvious bits of info.... I have obviously neglected to write anything for years and our family has obviously grown and we now have Everley (8) Mya (6) and Quin (2). We have been on so many more adventures as a family and have had a lot of good times. I hope to be able to update someday with a recap of the major events and adventures we’ve taken, but that will have to wait for now. I don’t know why I feel the need to post something like this but just wanted to fill in a gap of some sort. Maybe just Incase I don’t make the “recap” that I hope to someday. Now that the “obviousness” is taken care of, on to the bigger stuff.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment