Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2-Years 2-Gether




So it was our two year anniversary on Monday, October 20! I am married to the most wonderful man ever! He is the best thing that has ever happened to me :) I just wanted to give a shout out to Jason telling him that I love him more than anything. The past two years have been so amazing and I treasure the relationship we share together. I am excited to be together forever and have our future unfold before us. I'm sure you all are a puddle with all this mushy stuff so I'll stop, but just know that my husband is the BEST!


We had originally planned to go to Puerto Vallarta for our anniversary but the flights were not looking good and we didn't want to get stuck in Mexico or any one of the other three stops we would've had to make to get there. So..... we decided, last minute, a couple other places we wanted to go but I'll write more about that in a different post. Speaking of different posts, I am way behind, so I'll try to get in gear and get things posted.

6 comments:

Kimbie said...

Happy Anniversary, you two love birds!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Noelly...How fun...I am glad that you found a great guy...you are so cute!

Alesha said...

Congrats Nol! Happy anniversary!

JenL said...

It's a good thing somebody loves Jason...I never thought it would happen. :)

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! To get the collage thing, google picasa, and it will bring up the website you can go to to download the software in order to make the collages. They're super easy once you have the program.

The Brown's said...

happy late anniversary my sweet sista! Im about a week behind on everything trying to get adjusted to 3! Love ya tonz. We got the best of the best, but mine is better!:) just kidding love ya jason