Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to......





ME! And my MOM and my AUNT! Yes I was born on my mothers birthday and seeing that she is a TWIN, I also share my birthday with my aunt!! Happy Birthday Mom and Chris! I love you tons!

So I turned the big 25! It's crazy and I don't feel like I'm that old. Okay, it's not old but time has just flown by and it still feels like I'm 23. So today we just took our time getting ready for the day (which I do everyday) and we went over to my parents house to celebrate with my sweet mom. After that Jason and I went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and then he took me iceskating :) It was so fun and I haven't been for awhile. I forgot how much the rental skates hurt my feet but it was still good times. Jason is a really good skater as well so we played tag and he would try to check me into the wall as if he were playing hockey. We then came home and made a ginger bread house! Yay! It was a really good, realaxing day.

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe Nol you were such a cute little Tyke, I love all the old pics! Sometimes I think I see your car at your parents house, you should come over and see me sometime.

JenL said...

Happy Birthday! I am excited for Rubio's tomorrow. I hope you had a great day!

Gina said...

Yay for "itsy bisty teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini"! I love that you posted that picture. Happy birthday!