Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where has time gone???

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long. I hate it when I do this because then I don't even want to post because it'll be a flippin' novel. So I just decided that I'll quickly recap recent events and be DONE!!

In the middle of July we made our annual trip to Kentucky, which I love! It's sooooo pretty there and I love the grandparents, they are so very cute! We always have such a good time and manage to find new things to do there everytime. We hung out with Jason's cousins quite a bit which was pretty fun. We went to the zoo and shot guns (those were two different occasions. We didn't shoot guns AT the zoo!), smashed pennies on the railroad tracks and saw more hisory thats in Kentucky. Oh and of course we went to the Gap outlet. Gotta love those deals! Man, now that it's been two months since we were there, I don't really remember much else. Sad!

Update on trying to get pregnant is, that I'm not. But I went to my doctor and am now on Clomed. Now it's just a matter of having a period so I can start taking it. Seriously, my body just needs to be rebooted or somethin. If I wasn't trying to get pregnant, it'd be nice to have 80 days in between those lovely times of the month. But it's just annoying right now.

Well I guess not much else happened from July to August, just work, work, work. Somedays I wish I didn't work at both places but then I stop and think that I'd rather have the variety instead of working ALL the time in just one place. But let me say this...... Some people are just pigs! They leave their hotel room a freakin' mess and it takes me TWICE as long to clean it! There is this one guy that doesn't know what shower curtains are made for cause there is FIVE GALLONS of water on the bathroom floor! HELLO! Why would you take a shower OUTSIDE of the shower?? I don't get it. Anyway, I've got some pretty good stories about housekeeping that will haunt me forever, like walking in on a HUGE naked guy sleeping on the bed..... GROSS! But those will wait for another time.

Alright, so I lied and I'm not going to recap EVERYTHING that has happened in this post. We went to Maui for 11 DAYS at the end of August, so I'll post that separately. But who know's when that'll be! Not now! HA!

No comments: